Contemplating Getting Ready for the CA After Graduation. Rest assured, we have addressed all the necessary information for those who are organizing. What to do after graduation to become a CA? Utilize the instructions below.
With the rising demand, the chartered accountant training is becoming more and more popular in India. More people are signing up to become CAs in order to fulfill their ambitions. After the 12th, the majority of pupils began preparing for the CA. However, some students become aware of their dreams somewhat later than others. For greater progress, some of them must change careers. Yes, it’s too late to be alright. The ambition of becoming a CA can be pursued by anyone. Whether you usually join after your 12th grade, after graduation, or after both. Students may now consider enrolling in a CA course following graduation.
In order to accommodate everyone, ICAI has suggested a few modifications, allowing students who choose to pursue a CA course after graduation to apply through ICAI as well. The Direct Entry Scheme technique was introduced by ICAI to assist students in applying to Chartered Accountancy courses after graduation.
Also Explore : https://agrawalclasses.in/
CA Course After Graduation.
In India, there are essentially two ways for students to pursue a CA. Direct Entry Route Method or CA Foundation Route Method.
Students interested in pursuing a course in chartered accounting Must select Direct Entry Route Method after graduating.
Students who are considering how to become a CA after graduation have also benefited from several advantages provided by ICAI.
Eligibility for CA After Graduation.
The requirements for admission to the Chartered Accountant program following graduation are listed below.
Students must receive a minimum number of points in order to be qualified to apply for the CA Direct scheme method. Once they have completed these requirements, they can fill out the form.
- Candidates who had completed graduation from commerce, the percentage required for CA After graduation should be 55% Marks.
- Candidates who had completed graduation from science, the percentage required for CA After graduation should be 60%.
- Candidates who had cleared the CA Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountant Accountant of India or the Institute of Cost Accounts of India can also prepare for the CA After graduation.
- A candidate who is appearing in the final year can also apply for the CA Direct entry route method. Those students have to apply through the provisional method where they have to submit their mark sheet of graduation within six months.
Procedure for CA After Graduation.
The steps for completing a CA after graduation are listed below. The Direct Entry System requires that these procedures be taken.
Students who are enrolled in the post-graduation Chartered Accountant Program or who have completed the Intermediate level of the ICSI or ICWA are excused from taking the CA Foundation Exam.
12th + CA Foundation : https://agrawalclasses.in/class-12th-commerce/
Candidates Applying for Chartered Accountant After graduation
- Complete ICITSS training given by the ICAI.
- Register yourself with the Board of studies of ICAI for CA Intermediate examination.
- Register for 3 years of article ship training.
- Complete 9 months of Articleship training.
- Clear one or both groups of CA Intermediate Exams.
- Complete Articleship training along with AICITSS.
- Complete the second group of CA Intermediate Exams if remaining.
- Register for CA Final After completion of training and CA intermediate.
Candidates Applying for Chartered Accountant after Passing ICSI or ICWA Intermediate Examination
- Register with the board of studies of Bos.
- After that candidates have to undergo 8 months of the study period.
- Clear both groups of CA Intermediate examination.
- Enroll yourself with the CA Articleship training.
- Complete AICITSS training along with the CA Articleship training.
- Appear for the CA Final examination during the last six months.
Enroll Now with India’s Top CA Coaching Institute Agrawal Classes
CA After Graduation Duration.
The length of each student’s course in chartered accounting varies. However, a student does not have to take the CA Foundation exam in order to apply for graduation.
After graduation, the duration of the chartered accountancy course is around three years, assuming that students complete their coursework and pass the test on their first try.
Below are some of the Pros. and Cons of CA After Graduation.
Enroll Now : https://agrawalclasses.in/
The Minimum Duration of the Chartered Accountant course After graduation is around 3 years.
Yes, students who have successfully completed their graduation or are in their final year can apply for the Chartered accountancy course.