WHAT IS BBA:
A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is counted among the most popular choices of undergraduate courses in India. There are numerous job opportunities after BBA in India, and a BBA student has excellent prospects for future growth. In fact, there are multiple reasons why a student should consider BBA for a career in management. BBA is a dynamic undergraduate course and is kept updated as per industry requirements. BBA graduates are adept in skills including best management practices, finance, accounts, economics, marketing etc., which makes them highly valuable for businesses and industries. This is why BBA is one of the top management courses after 12th. In this article, go through the best career opportunities after BBA in India, including the top recruiting areas and job profiles. For candidates who wish to stick to academics, there is a list of courses to consider given at the end.
|Bachelors of Business Management (BBA)
|Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board of education
|The objective of the Programme
|This programme is the basic level of business education. It is aimed to develop the business acumen of aspiring managers and instil entrepreneurial insights into them.
|The course comprises of 6 semesters where students study groundwork of management and business world.
|After completing this course you will be able to get entry-level positions in reputed organizations. These positions will help you gain experience in the field to move up in the organization hierarchy.
|Entrance Exam Based/ Merit-Based
|CAT,XAT,MAT, IIFT, SNAP, ATMA, MICAT, MAH-CET, IBSAT, GMAT, TISSNET, TANCET, etc.
Scope of BBA In India:
BBA students are taught the fundamentals as well as advanced principles of management. The course does not stay limited to theoretical concepts, it also provides practical knowledge via internships and industry exposure. Not only that, but BBA also helps a student develop communication skills and supports the overall personality development of a student. Top Job Profiles after BBA in India: Given below are some of the most popular job profiles offered to BBA graduates in India.
- Marketing Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Management Trainee etc
Higher Studies and Courses after BBA in India:
Many students also prefer to go for higher studies after completing the BBA course. Since BBA is a well-recognized 3-year bachelor’s degree course, it allows candidates to look for higher study options in multiple fields. Here are some of the popular courses to consider after completing a BBA.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): An MBA degree is one of the best options after completing MBA. A BBA graduate may go for an MBA for the following reasons: to specialize in a particular sector. to increase market value and earnings. becoming eligible for better career opportunities.
- Master of Management Studies (MMS): MMS is a course quite similar to MBA and offers similar benefits.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): PGDM shares an almost common course curriculum with an MBA degree. However, PGDM has more specializations and can be a much more dynamic course than an MBA. Check the differences between MBA and PGDM to know more.
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM): PGPM is a 1-year certificate course that is designed while keeping in mind the needs of the working professionals.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB): Pursuing LLB is another interesting choice for BBA graduates and many prefer it to gain entry into the field of Corporate Law.
- Bachelor of Education (BEd): Management graduates who wish to take up academic roles have to go for a BEd degree. After that, they become eligible to join educational institutes as per their qualifications and interests.
- Chartered Accountant: BBA graduates gain plenty of theoretical knowledge in the fields of economics and accounts, which makes them good candidates for a Chartered Accountant (CA) course.
Top BBA Entrance Exams in India are:
- IIM INDORE IPMAT – Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT)
- IIM ROHTAK IPMAT – Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT)
- JIPMAT – Joint Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test for IIM Jammu, IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Ranchi
- SET – Symbiosis Entrance Test (For Pune, Nagpur and Noida Campus)
- NMIMS-NPAT – National Test for Programs conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- DU-JAT – Delhi University Joint Admission Test
- CUET – Christ University Entrance Exam (Bengluru, Pune And New Delhi campus)
- UGAT – Undergraduate Aptitude Test