CMA Foundation Online Classes
India's Leading Faculties For CMA Foundation
GET ENROLL NOW
Reasons to choose our CMA Foundation Face to Face Classes
CMA Foundation Demo Lectures
CMA Foundation Faculties
Best CMA Foundation Video Lectures
Learn from the best CMA Foundation video lectures in India and book your ticket to a successful career. Our CMA Foundation video lectures can be assessed from anywhere in the world. Students as well as working professionals can benefit from these CMA Foundation classes as they can be watched even in the middle of the night! We have a team of well experienced teachers who understand the different methods of teaching and thus know how to grab a student’s attention even in video lectures. Our CMA Foundation video lectures are cost effective but we do not compromise on the quality of education.
CMA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution OR
- Passed the Senior Secondary School Examination under the 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed the National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- Any Candidate who has passed the Foundation examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India will be exempted from Foundation Course & vice versa OR
- Any Candidate who has passed the Intermediate Examination (by whatever name called) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be exempted from Foundation Course. Similarly, any candidate who has passed the Intermediate examination will be exempted from Common Proficiency Test (i.e. entry level examination, by whatever name called) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination for direct admission to Intermediate Course are exempted from Foundation Course.
CMA Foundation Application Form
The Application Form for CMA Foundation exam is available online. The aspirants who have successfully registered for CMA Foundation June exam can fill the exam enrollment form. The students can either apply online at the official website of ICMAI. The application process is said to be completed only when the candidates pay the application fee.
|For centres in India
|For overseas centres
The candidates have to pay the following amount of fee for submitting the CA Foundation Application Form.
ICMAI CMA Foundation Syllabus
Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management (FEM)
|Section – A Fundamental of Economics
|Section – B Fundamental of Management
|– Basic Concepts of Economics – Micro & Macro – Forms of Market – Money and Banking
|– Management Process
Paper 2: Fundamental of Accounting (FOA)
|Section – A Fundamental of Financial Accounting
|Section – B Fundamental of Cost Accounting
|– Accounting Basics – Accounting for Special Transactions – Preparation of Final Accounts
|Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
Paper 3 : Fundamental of Laws and Ethics
|Section – A Fundamental of Commercial Laws
|Section – B Fundamental Of Ethics
|– Indian Contracts Act, 1872 – Sale of Goods Act, 1930 – Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
|Ethics and Business
Paper 4 : Fundamental of Business Mathematics and Statistics (FBMS)
|Section – A Fundamental of Business Mathematics
|Section – B Fundamental of Business Statistics
|– Arithmetic – Algebra
|– Statistical Representation of Data – Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion – Correlation and Regression – Probability
ICMAI CMA Foundation Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination:The mode of examination will be announced shortly.
- Type of examination:MCQ Mode
- Each paper will carry 100 marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks). Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
- Papers:CMA Foundation is broadly divided into Four Papers. The distribution of the same is provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
As per ICMA 36.25% is the passing rate for CMA Foundation Exam.
Yes, articleship is mandatory for CMA Exams.
If you choose best CMA Foundation Classes then it is comparatively easy exam.
No, there are no groups in CMA Foundation
Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board. They should have passed class 12th from a recognized board or have passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination.
Firstly, never lose hope. Take your time and once you get motivated again then register for the exam. Pay the exam fee and schedule another testing appointment with Pro metric.
It is recommended to study for about 150-170 hours of study per part by ICMAI. 8-10 hours per week study can help to prepare for CMA Foundation in four months. You can also refer to the best CMA Foundation online classes or CMA Foundation Pendrive classes.
It generally takes around 3- 4 years to become a CMA.