Eligibility for registration in CA Intermediate course:
- After clearing the CA Foundation a student will become eligible to register for the CA Intermediate.
- There is also a direct entry routethrough which a candidate can enroll for Intermediate directly without going through CA Foundation.
- Students who are Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce and secured a minimum of 55% can register directly for Intermediate without passing CA Foundation or CPT.
- Similarly like Commerce Graduates, Non-commerce Graduates/ Post Graduates can also register for Intermediate by securing 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Apart from the above, the students who cleared the Intermediate level of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The above students can get registered directly for the Intermediate level without passing the entrance level.
Documents required for applying:
Foundation Route Students –
- Submit the attested copy of the Mark sheet of class 12th or its equivalent Central Govt. recognized examination pass Mark statement.
- Affix a colored and latest photograph on the hard copy of the registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of Nationality, if the student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.
CA Intermediate Direct Entry Route for Students –
- Submit an attested copy of the Graduation / Post Graduation Mark sheet OR Mark sheet or Mark statement of Intermediate level Examination of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India) or ICWAI (Institute of Cost Accountants of India)
- One colored and latest photograph should be attested to the print out of the online registration form.
- Attested copy of the proof of the Nationality, if the student is Foreigner.
- Attested copy of the proof of the special category i.e. SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled.