Leading Institute for CA Intermediate in Pune
India's Leading Faculties For CA Intermediate
Get Enroll Now
Why Agrawal Classes for CA Intermediate ?
Scopes for CA
- A can choose to start up their own independent practice or make their clients on the basis of merit.
- They can also apply for the job of Chartered Accountantin an existing firm.
- They can also give their services for the capital market.
- The qualified CA can apply for a government job, public or private sectors both.
- The CA can also play an important role in the firm in taking quick decision and make profits for the firm.
- Current Package for CA in Abroad according to the U.S. Bureau of Lab or Statistics, most accountant or auditor earned money $ 40,370 up to $ 113,740.
Candidate have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in the CA foundation exams, here are they Candidate must have cleared or appeared in this year in Class 12 or any equivalent examination carried out by a recognized board. Must have registered for the CA Foundation in any secession as per the schedule. After the registration candidate has gone through a minimum of 4 months of study period before appearing for the exam.
The registration process is online, and one-time successful registration will be valid for three years. The candidate can apply and appear for a maximum of six attempts. CA Foundation Online Registration apply through the ICAI Exam official website – icaiexam.icai.org
Registration is open throughout the year, and the candidate can register with BOS, and the fee detail for registration is – For Indian Nationals Rs – 9800/- For Foreign Students USD – 780$
CA Foundation Exam Pattern
- There is a set of 4 papers.
- Paper 1 & Paper 2 will have subjective type questions.
- Paper 3 & Paper 4 will have objective type questions.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks.
- The maximum Time duration will be 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper 3 and paper 4 will have a negative marking scheme. 1/4th of the marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to get a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all papers to pass the CA Foundation exam.
- Exams will be conducted through Offline Mode.
- Papers will be available in Hindi and English but Section B of Paper 2will be conducted in English Medium only.